Don’t miss your opportunity to attend this hands-on, equipment-heavy exhibition that focuses on delivering the products, people, & technological developments you need to improve your operation.
It's all about converting
International Converting Exhibition & Conference (ICEC) USA—is the America's leading, largest & all-encompassing, biennial event for converting professionals at every level, from every segment of the market. This premier event is where converting professionals gather to see first-hand the latest machinery, technology, and manufacturing solutions, as well as network and learn from leaders in the converting industry.
What visitors will see:
- Laminating, Coating, Drying/Curing, Metallizing, Packaging, Toll Coating, Treating, Finishing
- Printing, Adhesives, Inks, Substrates, Labels & Labeling
- Slitting, Rewinding, Sheeting, Cores, Core Cutters
- Automation, Handling, Retrofits/Used Machinery, Bag Making
- Machine Components & Accessories
- Inspection, Test & Measurement, Quality Assurance
- And more!
Who exhibits at ICEC USA:
Exhibitors at ICEC USA present products and services from all areas of converting:
- Coating / Laminating
- Drying / Curing
- Slitting / Rewinding
- Flexographic / Rotogravure Printing
- Factory Management / Waste Removal / Recycling
- Retrofitting / Machine Upgrades
- Toll Coating / Converting / Slitting
- Control, Test & Measurement
- Production Process Management
- Services, Information & Communication
- (Semi) finished Products
- Film Extrusion
- Special Films
Who Attends ICEC USA:
ICEC USA addresses managing directors, company owners, directors, engineers, CEOs as well as plant and technical managers from a wide range of industry sectors, including:
- Textiles / Nonwovens
- Chemical Industry
- Pharma / Healthcare / Medical
- Building / Construction
- Decoration/ Furniture
What's New At International Converting Exhibition & Conference USA?
RETURNING TO ORLANDO ICEC USA
Now under new event management by leading global events organizer, Reed Exhibitions—will return to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida in 2021.
NEW FALL DATE PATTERN
In a strategic decision that creates greater timing between Spring’s Munich event, ICEC USA’s move to Fall will allow manufacturers, providers and buyers an opportunity to attend both events and stay more aware of innovation and best practices throughout the year.
TARGETED ATTENDEE PROGRAM
ICEC USA will introduce a hosted buyer program that will identify key decision makers with open projects who are actively looking to purchase new products and services at the show.
Attendee Sign Up
Hours, Dates & Location
Location: Orlando Convention Center
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Stay In the Know
Get the latest ICEC USA news and be the first to know when registration is live.