Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Florida. Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including ICEC USA. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending ICEC USA, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending ICEC USA, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering ICEC USA, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all ICEC USA health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending ICEC USA you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders; and
- That ICEC USA will not verify vaccination status.
Please do not enter ICEC USA or the Orange County Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at ICEC USA you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Orange County Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly